Monday, March 29, 2010

I just want to be myself .. all that I pass in my life since childhood until now very difficult dealt with and reflected ... only the people around do not know what I feel and what I want ... I realize also that my self many shortcomings and weaknesses .. but I also learn to become stronger than any circumstances .. an early age I grew up independently, with my aunt and my grandmother, and they did everything for me .. sometimes I also felt guilty with myself, because if I had made it to their little one, I really feel that I am against this ... but from that I should be grateful to what they had for me in my life ... I feel very fortunate to grow up because of them ... until now I still feel guilty for them .. but if I thought well, I can not blame myself, because without them I would not be like this now ...

1 comment:

  1. Sure u have interesting exp n character there. I love to hear more of the stories.

    ReplyDelete

Early life

Early life
Early life Nicole Scherzinger was born on June 29, 1978 in Honolulu, Hawaii. Her father, Alfonso Valiente is of Filipino descent, and her mother Rosemary is of Hawaiian and Russian descent

Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente Scherzinger

Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente Scherzinger

Unduk Ngadau 2009

Unduk Ngadau 2009